Monday, December 29, 2008

John & Debi's Vow Renewal

Dec. 27th John and Debi renewed their vows after 30 years of marriage. It was such a fun intimate celebration! They both are truly such an inspiration of love and stability. All I know is that I am so happy Im married to their son knowing what a strong marriage his parents have. Im one lucky girl! They decorated their house in a stunning winter wonderland theme. There was a ceremony, dancing, cake and a roast. Everyone had a blast and it was truly unforgettable.

John and Debi cracking up listening to Daniel roasting them...

True love's kiss...
Dancing...
Gazing a each other as John opened up his scrapbook Debi made for him.

Me teaching Debi the running man...

Getting re-hitched!

2 comments:

  1. hehe... That was SOOOOOO much fun! Thanks again Denne', for ALL your help and support! (and I LOVE my flowers! They still smell yummy!) We are so thrilled and proud to have you as a daughter in law! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, Denne'. I can't wait to "take a walk with our cameras" with Phil. I'll set that up in the next day or two. It was great seeing you, again!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter