Monday, February 9, 2009

She..

She wakes me up in the morning by singing on the toilet.

She will make up a song about anything, including going to time out today after saying a bad word. There is a song for everything.

She wears flip flops everywhere, and calls them her "flippers"

She changes clothes 6 times a day

She tells the cats if they don't stop fighting she will "put them in time out...and she's NOT kidding"!

When she tells me she loves me she says, "Mommy, I love you more than the whole big world".

She is very opinionated and knows what she wants.

If she gets one drop of water on her clothes she strips them off, no matter where she is

Bubbles still fascinate her.


4 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing picture!!! Stunning! You are soooo talented Denne'! LOVE what you wrote! You gotta use that in a LO, cuz that's just too flippin precious! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and what you wrote in this post is so cool. And I agree with Debi, you have to do a layout!

    Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your bubble shots! I can never seem to get the right angle on those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I stood on a kids chair...Im short! But I love this shot of her.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter