Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart Faces: Week 19 Blurb Photo Book Contest

This week over at I {Heart} Faces there is a contest. The winner of this contest will end up with their photo in a book! How exciting! Here is one of my favorites of Carlee gazing up at bubbles. If you want to enter, or look at other wonderful entries head over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.




I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting  Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and ♥ Facesweb sites.


12 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful! I love the bubbles, her eyes, the angle of the shot!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fun. i love the bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun photo. The bubbles give it such depth! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo. Great entry, Denne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful angle! It is angelic! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the angle, the light is gorgeous and she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wonder on her face. Such a fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Magical even! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely beautiful picture. I love the bubbles. I love the soft look of the background of the picture. Maybe one day I will get shots like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful picture. I love the look on her face. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is fantastic. The focus is so perfectly centered on her darling face. Love the perspective - and the bubbles add just the right touch of fun. Great entry for No Flash week! Beautiful use of natural light! BTW, your blog background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I followed you back from my blog and recognized your picture from our roll call. I finally posted a roll call picture (my daughter shot one of us carrying stadium seats, although I cropped the seats out!) You have a lovely family and you already do a beautiful job of capturing them in pictures.

    I'm excited about our class next week and about learning something new. We grow by learning everyday, no? I look forward to seeing more of your pictures in class. Until then ... be well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter