Sunday, May 17, 2009

My First Photo Shoot

I did my first photo shoot of my best friend and her beautiful family at Natural Bridges Beach on Thursday. I was super nervous. I wanted to capture how special their connection is and how beautiful their family is for them. I really enjoyed  taking pictures of them. Kaylee played in the water and Leah was having nothing to do with it! My best friend Ashley is so gorgeous, it was hard to get a bad picture of her.  I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends that are my guinea pigs for my passion in photography. Here are some of my favorite shots of the Gooch Family.













4 comments:

  1. These are stunning Denne'! Ashley is sooo pretty! Love how you captured the *connections*. Can't wait for you to shoot John and Me. THAT will be a challenge!!! No cute babies to save the pic... HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job!! I hope to keep seeing your progress I am yet to have my first shoot! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hard to believe that was your first photo shoot! The pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter