Saturday, January 24, 2009

Taking my camera for a walk

Early this morning I took my camera for a walk with Phil, Lori and Nette.  We walked to a church in Soquel as the sun was coming up.  We had the pleasure of using his AMAZING lenses. I especially loved his telephoto lens, which weighed close to what Haylee weighs! I could barely hold the thing still, but I fell in love.

Normally I take pictures of my girls. I rarely take pictures of anything else. I see the beauty in a lot around me, but can't take my eyes off the girls long enough to capture much else.  I look forward to our next outing. Here are two pictures I liked out of the batch I took.



3 comments:

  1. What FUN Denne'! That's funny how you only take pics of the girls... cuz I'm guilty of that too! We do live in such a beaUtiful place, and I'm just so thrilled you had a fun on your photo outing. Love the pics you posted, but I wanna see MORE!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures you took are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos, I like the one where you captured the reflection in the water. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter